The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has a max trailing capacity of 12,500-lb, this tops the segment for crew cab models. New for 2017 is the Custom, now offered on the Crew Cab. New exterior colors available include Cajun Red Metallic and Havana Metallic. An eAssist package is now offered on LTZ and LT. The tire pressure monitor system now includes tire fill alert and the Rear-vision camera is standard on all models for 2017. The MyLink 7-inch radio system is also now standard on Work Truck models.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Highlights
- The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in available in WT (Work Truck), LS, Custom, LT, LTZ, High Country, Black Out Edition, Special Ops edition, Rally 1 edition, Rally 2 edition, Redline edition, Midnight Edition, Realtree edition, High Desert Package, z71 Package, All Star edition, and Texas edition. For more information about these models contact our Internet Department at Cecil Clark Chevrolet.
- The available NHT max trailering package features a 9.76 inch rear axle with heavy duty rear springs, unique shock tuning, enhanced cooling and an integrated trailer brake. This will optimize capability and comfort when trailering.
- The available auto locking differential reacts in milliseconds in low-traction situations to help improve safety and confidence on wet or muddy surfaces.
- The Duralife brake rotors protect against corrosion, offering double the life compared to conventional rotors.
- The available EX Lift and Lower tailgate will make it easier to access the box. It has an internal torsion bar that reduces the effort to raise and lower the tailgate, while a rotary damper allows for a controlled and gradual lowering motion when opening.
- Now standard is the the Capless fuel fill
- MyLink 7 inch touchscreen radio is now standard on WT and LS; 8 inch HD system is standard on Custom, LT and LTZ
- MyLink 8 inch with navigation is standard on High Country and available on LT and LTZ
- All models include the 4GLTE WiFi hotspot, which includes a three-month/2GB data trial through OnStar
- Remote vehicle starting is standard on LTZ and High Country, available on LT
- Remote locking tailgate is standard on LS, LT, LTZ and High Country, available on WT and Custom
- Teen Driver is now standard on all Chevrolet Silverado 1500 models, as well as Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Safety
- The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 includes six standard air bags, including frontal air bags, head curtain side air bags for all passengers in all rows and seat mounted side air bags for the driver and front passenger.
- All models include StabiliTrak electronic stability control with rollover mitigation technology, trailer sway control and hill-start assist.
- Rear camera is Standard on all models for 2017
- Enhanced Driver Alert package is standard on High Country and available on LT and LTZ. This includes features such as: Forward Collision Alert, Safety Alert Driver Seat, IntelliBeam headlamps with auto high beam control, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Front and Rear Park Assist, and Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
Check out our available inventory on the 2017 Chevy Silverado
About Cecil Clark Chevrolet Cecil Clark Chevrolet started in 1972. We have been happy to serve customers from Leesburg, Orlando, Ocala, Tavares and surrounding areas with the best deals a Central Florida Chevrolet dealer has to offer. We provide you with the tools that you need to research and purchase a new Chevrolet or used vehicle, as well as maintain it well into the future. Give us a call at (352) 551-5897 with any questions! If you are searching for an Orlando Chevrolet dealership, there's only one name to remember: Cecil Clark Chevrolet!