Copy your music from CDs to a USB flash drive using Windows Media Player (built-in to Windows), follow the below steps.
- Insert your audio CD disc.
- Launch Windows Media Player
How to locate and open Windows Media Player in Windows 10
- Click the Audio disc ( ex. Justified (G:) ) in the left pane of the Windows Media Player, then click the Rip CD button at the top of the window.
- The audio CD will be ripped to your Music folder (Start > File Explorer > Music).
- Connect your USB flash drive, right click, copy, then browse to your USB flash drive, then click paste.
If you need further assistance or have purchased a vehicle from Cecil Clark Chevrolet in the past, we are happy to put your CDs onto a USB drive for you, free of charge (up to 10 CDs). All we need is your CDs and you provide a USB drive (16gb or larger).