For 2016, Chevrolet will offer three Z71 Midnight Special editions – on Colorado, Silverado 1500, and Silverado 2500 HD, each combining off-road equipment with a monochromatic black appearance. They join a growing portfolio of special-edition trucks whose popularity helped Chevrolet truck sales increase 27 percent last year – double the increase for the total truck market.
Chevrolet is expanding the popular Midnight Special Edition with new models available on 2016 Silverado 1500 Z71 and 2016 Colorado Z71. They join a growing portfolio of special-edition trucks whose popularity helped Chevrolet truck sales increase 27 percent last year – double the increase for the total truck market.
With the addition of the Silverado 2500 HD Z71 which was introduced in September, Leesburg-area customers now can select from midsize, light-duty and heavy duty Midnight editions. Each combines off-road equipment and monochromatic details, such as:
- Off-road suspension
- Locking rear differential
- Transfer case shield
- Hill Descent Control
- Aggressive Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac all-terrain tires
- All-black front end with body-colored grille, bumper, headlamp bezels, tow hooks and fog lamps
- Black side moldings and beltline moldings
- Black painted alloy wheels
- Special Z71 badges on the doors
- A spray-in bedliner (black, of course)
- And black Chevrolet bowties for the front and rear.
Other special-editions available for 2016 include the Silverado Realtree®, Silverado Special Ops, and Colorado Trail Boss, with additional models to be announced later this year.
Please visit Chevrolet.com for more information on the special editions available for Silverado and Colorado.