LEESBURG – The all-new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado – available at Cecil Clark Chevrolet – has been engineered to be strong, smart and more capable, making it the perfect pickup for hitting the road this summer. Cecil Clark Chevrolet and Chevrolet knows that Leesburg-area drivers taking road trips need more than just extra trunk space, which is why Silverado offers something for all passengers.
“The 2015 Silverado has everything Leesburg families’ need to have a wonderful summer vacation,” said Nelson Cabral of Cecil Clark Chevrolet. “Its combination of efficiency and capability will help drivers save money and enjoy conveniences that enhance the overall functionality of the vehicle mile after mile.”
From hood to hitch, here are the top 10 reasons the Silverado is well equipped and capable to exceed Leesburg-area drivers’ expectations on the roadways this summer:
- No need to stop for directions. Drivers can stay on course with Chevrolet MyLink and OnStar. Simply choose a destination and an OnStar advisor will send turn-by-turn directions directly to the in-dash touch screen.
- Ditch the mixed CD. Energize your ride with a road-worthy playlist. The MyLink system includes Bluetooth for phone streaming and enough USB ports and outlets to support multiple devices, making it easier to enjoy your music on the road.
- Forget the days of the dead cell phone. Stay charged up with a new 110-volt outlet and cord management system which enables you to leave your cell phone charger plugged in for easy access when it’s needed and concealed when it’s not.
- Store snacks and water for the road. The front door panels have integrated pockets perfect for snacks, drink bottles, or travel guides. The rear panels also have room for a typical 20-ounce bottle.
- Spend less time stopping for gas. The redesigned 2014 Silverado is aerodynamically enhanced to reduce drag, giving drivers greater fuel efficiency on the highway.
- Stretch out. Passengers can enjoy plenty of legroom, even in the backseat. Thanks to new sculpted seatbacks, rear seat passengers enjoy about two inches more legroom and the ease of entering and exiting through wider rear crew cab doors.
- Sleep it off. Passengers can enjoy a quiet nap thanks to Silverado’s new inlaid doors. This new design, combined with triple door seals, helps to reduce wind noise and turbulence, quieting the interior of the cab.
- Secure travel necessities. With Silverado’s new Smart Pickup Box and four built-in cargo tie-down provisions, your items remain safe and secure on the road. The new CornerStep bumper and handholds also provide easier access to climb in the box for loading and unloading.
- Tow your boat, camper, trailer, and more. Silverado’s 5.3 L EcoTec3 V-8 and stronger chassis provide the durable towing capability, up to 11,500 pounds, that you need for hauling on long road trips.
- Be on the safe side. Travel companions stay safe with Silverado’s two available active safety technologies – forward collision alert and lane departure warning. These features, new to Silverado, warn you when you’re at risk of colliding with another vehicle or leaving the lane.
More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.LakeCountyChevy.com.